Monday 21 October 2013

Bowling

On Saturday the 28th of September I went to my sister`s 11th birthday. I had a good morning with my Sister, my two cousins, my Mum, Dad, Brother and my Sister`s friends. We went to go celebrate my sisters birthday at the AMF bowling in Panmure! We got to do bowling and most of my sisters friends were in her team.We got to bowl and then we got to do lazer tag and it was relly cool. Then we watched a video and there was this room where you put suits on and then we played it. It was really fun. After lazer tag we did the arcades and we also got more tokens. Then i went to my mama`s house. That was a relly cool birthday maybe I can go again.

By Pativai

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your amazing piece of work. You described things that you did like putting on suits and playing lazer tag. I want to go there too.
    By Dasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pativai! I wish i was there and sounds like you had a great time!
    From Maya

    ReplyDelete