Tuesday 13 May 2014

Perth


Perth!!!



On Monday the 14th of April 2014, my Mum, Dad and me all were buzzing with excitement about the following ten days ahead of us.
At ten O.clock AM we got into our trusty old car to go to the Auckland Airport .When we got to the Airport.


We were just in time for the shuttle. Inside the shuttle it was as bumpy as a cliff covered with rocks and boulders but luckily the trip was over in a blink.


At the Airport I had trillions of butterflies in my stomach so we decided to have our lunch ( Mc Donalds). I had a double cheese burger combo with a fanta as well- it was delicious.


When we were boarding I got an amazing treat from Mum and Dad-a new six pack of O.P.I Nail polish with really cool and trendy colours then we boarded the plane.

It was a long six hour flight but finally we got to Perth. The sunshine was amazing and it just added to the prettiness that Erin- Mum's BFF was waiting with a stunning sign saying WELCOME TO PERTH LYN GARTH AND MIA.

The next day we went to the Aquarium it was a blast we saw splendid seahorses, amazing anemones, cool clownfish, scary sharks and many other creatures - I even patted a Stingray.

On the third day of our trip we all decided to go to Caversham Wildlife Park to see the native Australian birds and animals. My favourite part of the day was when we got to pat/feed the kangaroos I liked it because they were soooo cute and fluffy.

On Sunday I woke up with a chocolate bunny in my room-IT WAS EASTER. My  breakfast was all chocolate and I got to relax all day except for our super fun Egg hunt our holiday was the best EVER.

By Mia

          

No comments:

Post a Comment