Thursday 26 June 2014

Description




Dark grey walls with chipped paint and cracks with moss inside of it. A bunk that looked as hard as a hard floor. Small puddles everywhere. The smell was watery and creepy. I felt scared and cold. There was mouldy bread and old water.
 

The ground was hard and soggy from the dew. The vines hang from the wall made scary shadows on the floor. There was bones from people that had died here long ago. I tasted the water it had dirt in it. The bread was revolting.

I can hear the bunk creaking like it is going to break as I sit down. The doors creak as it slowly broke. The creepy noise was haunting. It would probably hang around me for the rest of my life.

I wanted to get out. I didn't want to die in here. It was creepy and scary.  The bars of the window and the door were  rusted and cracked. On the wall there were messages that said "you shall not see daylight again" and there was another one that said "help".

I felt hungry and scared I wanted to get out!  The moss smelt gross. I didn't like this place one bit - let me out!!!

By William


No comments:

Post a Comment